Exit

Animated Alpha Mask with Premier Elements 19

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a problem here.

I use 2 Videoclips and a animated Alpha Mask. I tried it with Luminance map and some others. But the Resul wasnt good enough for me.

How should i handle it ?

Some yerars ago i had the Premiere r 8 for WinXP.  It workedf without Problems but i used a separat chanel for each Videos and the Alpha Mask. I try to do i the same with r19 Elements. But i have a hard time with that. Is it possible that i just only set a special Video hannel for the animated alpha Mask afd a Channel for both Videos ? It should be possibe but r19 has a whole different set of Options.

Could someone give me a hint please ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the "alpha mask" created in another program and applied to a clip you've imported, or did you create the alpha mask using an effect (like a Garbage Matte) in Premiere Elements?

Tell us more about how and where this alpha mask was created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used a Emitter wih Cinema 4d. Only Black and white.

The Animation works fine. But i need to know wich of the Keying Option would be good for me.

The single frames are only Jpegs of Tiffs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry. I don't understand your answer.

What format is your video with an alpha channel in?

And are you saying that it doesn't actually have an alpha channel? It just has black and white and you want to make one of those colors transparent? That can be done with Videomerge.

Though I'm more confused by your reference to single frames being photo files.

So I guess I'm just not clear on what your source files are and what you're trying to do with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of, i got a Dreamsequence from Bloodmoon. The Elder Scrolls.

Second i got an self made Animation from a Daedra Temple.

The third is an Animation of a Pyrocluster Effekt. Nearly only white and Dark. But some Grayscale.

My own Animation and the third one wich is saved as single Picture files are loaded into Premiere as a Sequence. So, all files have been loaded and set as a Sequence.

I try to setup the Alphamask over the Dreamsequence. So the Basic is played and the two Modified Sequences are running as an animated Alpha Mask with the Second Video.

As i had Premiere 8 it was easier but wih r 19 i got to look how to achieve it the best way.

I hope that answers your quesion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried the Track Matte effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines