• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

animated text is not showing options. Why ?

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to use animated text in Premiere Elements 10, but now none of the options are showing up. I have Windows 7 as my operating system. I recently uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Elements 10, so maybe not all items were reinstalled. How can I check? Or how can I regain the capability for text animation? Norman Anderson

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Steve, no. But I just did. I feel so stupid. I did not realize the little button hid and showed the animation options. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gonna be tough to find support for this very old program, norm. But it might help if you included a screen capture of what you see when you select the Text Animations option. Or are you saying that you don't even see this option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Steve, I see the title "Text Animation" but there is no content. I attach a screen shot of what I see. Norman2018-08-23_22-38-48.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried toggle down that little triangle to the left of the words "Text Animations"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, no. But I just did. I feel so stupid. I did not realize the little button hid and showed the animation options. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Norman,

When you click Text Animations, you will see several options, from AngularFadeOut to ZigZagin.

1. Select your text on the TimeLine

2. Select the animation you want.

3. Select 'Apply'

4. Save your project.

5. Test...should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve gave me the correct answer. I was not seeing the options for text animation. Since he told me about the toggle to the left of the "Text Animation", it is now showing me the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines