• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone having motion title animation probs (MAC) in Premiere Elements 2018?

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI all - I'm on a trial of Premiere Elements on a macbookpro. When I select an animation for a motion title, scroll down and click Apply, my chosen animation does not appear.  No matter what I animation I choose, the same one appears - a fly in from left with some weird white lines above and below the title.  thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have you selected Remove yet to remove the previous animation before applying a new one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve ~ but haven't yet found a Remove option anywhere in 2018, in the motion titles panel or by right clicking or tool bar.  I deleted that title and started anew. Same problem. It defaults to this fly-in from the left with wierd white lines (from selecting Squeeze animation).   Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2018 Mar 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe I'm confused because of the vocabulary you're using.

I'm not sure what you mean by "When I select an animation for a motion title, scroll down and click Apply " and "I deleted that title and started anew."

A Motion Title is a template that includes both text and graphic animations. You can select any one of these elements in the Title Adjustments panel and replace or modify it.

A Title Animation applies specifically to a block of selected text. Motion Titles have Title Animations pre-applied to the text -- however, they can be removed an a new animation applied.

Which Motion Title template are you working with? Are you trying to replace this Motion Title template or are you trying to replace the Title Animation that's been applied to the text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines