• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone help find a template for this photo collage effect?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for a simple and efficient way of creating a slideshow video that's similar to the opening title sequence seen in the This Is Us TV show.

Example of what I'm looking for below.

https://youtu.be/pkXEBV1fjHs

It's basically a photo collage where the pictures zoom out. I'm not looking to have the pictures fall into the words as it will be a looping slideshow when finished.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is much easier to do in After Effects. In fact, you'll likely find an After Effects template for it.

You can probably do it in Premiere Elements, but it's a LOT of work and uses many  many track of video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info Steve. I've never dabbled with After Effects but I'm a CC subscriber so I'm downloading it now.

I'll head to the AE forum to see if someone can point me in the right direction of a template that I'm looking for,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines