• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Appearance of my workspace

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Premiere Elements for years. I purchased a new laptop computer and installed Premiere Elements on it. In the beginning the workspace and size of text and fonts was normal. One day I opened the program and all the text and workspace was so small I could hardly read it. Is there a setting in Premiere I need to adjust or is it a setting on my computer? Here is a screenshot of what I am trying to work with and how small everything is. Screenshot (3).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

In my opinion, the program is at its best on a 1920x1080 monitor.

Unfortunately the program doesn't have a setting for UHD. Its controls and buttons are going to look small on a 3840x2160 monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an ultra-high definition monitor? What is your monitor's resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for asking. The resolution is 3840 x 2160 which is what it suggests as "recommended."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, the program is at its best on a 1920x1080 monitor.

Unfortunately the program doesn't have a setting for UHD. Its controls and buttons are going to look small on a 3840x2160 monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Making the resolution adjustment fixed the problem. I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please mark this question as correctly answered, Kathleen. Glad you're up and running!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines