• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Archive fault

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premier Elements 2015. There is a software fault in that the archive function does not work. It is supposed to strip out any assets not used in the presentation. Not only does not strip those assets out, it adds in any assets that were previously used in the make up of the presentation and which have subsequently been deleted. They are not in my assets list but appear in the archive.

I have downloaded 2020 version and tried this. The same fault exists!

Adobe’s reaction – buy 2020 and we will provide support. Wake up guys – this is not support. I get support, helping me find may way round a new product, learning to use new things. I get that!

This is a fault. You have sold a product that does not do what it says. In the UK that is an offence under the Sale of Goods Act. To continue committing that offence year after year is totally unacceptable.

I don’t want support, I want you to tell me that the problem is being investigated and to tell me when it has been fixed. I want you to tell me how I can get that fix without having to pay out more money.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't this the same issue you brought up last week?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-elements/premier-elements-15/m-p/11435224?page=1

As we've said, this is a user to user forum. It is not the way to reach Adobe and we can't help you get a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is the same issue. I have contacted Adobe and they told me to contact this forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve,

I am not asking for my money back. I am asking for someone to either agree that this is a software issue or to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about and that the Archive works OK for everyone else but me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines