• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

At the installation EULA keeps poping up...

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

After installation, AP Elements 2020, the EULA window keeps poping up when I launched the app, even if I accept the EULA.  I scrooled down and it didn't help. It keeps poping up endlessly every 10 seconds.  I rebooted the computer (Under Windows 10 latest update) no luck.

What did I miss?

TIA

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Help menu is a choice for "Online Support".  It will open a website.  In the lower right will be an icon to start and online chat with an Adobe tech.  Be patient because most are probably in quarantine somewhere and operating remotely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear User,

The EULA screen is to get you familiar with the licensing policies of adobe. But, it should ask you only once to accept.

Since, this is not the case, you may try Signing in to Editor (Elements Editor) and then launch Elements Organizer.

Hope this helps resolve your query.
In case if you have any other query, Please let me know.

Regards,

Divy Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines