• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio crackling nightmare

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premiere elements now for about a week and love it.  The problem that I've come across after editing my first video is a really bad audio crackle throughout the video during loud times.  I shoot woodworking videos for YouTube and with loud machines I'm getting constant crackling. 

I've checked my files straight from my video camera and all videos sound perfect. Even while using filmora I had no sound problems.  Now I see that the only way I can fix these problems is by going with premiere pro...

I've changed the gain, the volume...I'm a few hours away from asking for a refund. This is such a ridiculous problem that should have a simple answer...but I'm not getting anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you provide a sample of a video with cracking sound so we can hear it?

Once we hear it, it may give us a better idea what the issue is.

BTW, what model of camcorder are you shooting your video with? And which version of the program do you have on what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines