Highlighted

Audio cuts out whenever I edit a clip

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm experiencing a problem with Adobe Premiere Elements, and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

When I insert a clip into a project, the audio works, totally fine, like how it was supposed to be.

But, whenever I split a clip into multiple parts, the sound for BOTH parts of the clip cuts out.

I go to Expert, and it still shows that there is sound on the Sound 1 track, but there is no sound to be heard.

My sound is on and is at a volume, and I have set the Sound Device to the AISO driver, per the instructions listed here

No sound during playback

And it still does not work.

It does NOT cut out the sound if I put a second clip into a project, it only cuts out

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio cuts out whenever I edit a clip

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm experiencing a problem with Adobe Premiere Elements, and I was wondering if anyone could help me.

When I insert a clip into a project, the audio works, totally fine, like how it was supposed to be.

But, whenever I split a clip into multiple parts, the sound for BOTH parts of the clip cuts out.

I go to Expert, and it still shows that there is sound on the Sound 1 track, but there is no sound to be heard.

My sound is on and is at a volume, and I have set the Sound Device to the AISO driver, per the instructions listed here

No sound during playback

And it still does not work.

It does NOT cut out the sound if I put a second clip into a project, it only cuts out

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2018 0

Have something to add?