• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio imput on Premiere Elements 14

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recoded a gaming video using my El Gato capture software and my friends voice comes through the same place that my game audio comes through and my comintary comes through a usb mic that i have connected to my laptop. However when i put my recording into my Adobe Premiere Elements 14 you can hear my friend and the game audio but you cant hear my voice, when i play the raw video in my documents it plays with my voice in it so im certain it has something to do with my Adobe Premiere Elements 14.

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"when i put my recording into my Adobe Premiere Elements 14 you can hear my friend and the game audio but you cant hear my voice"

How exactly are you doing that?  Can you post a screen shot of the timeline with both audio tracks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Elgato screen recordings often don't edit well in Premiere Elements. Before you get too deep into a project, you may want to do a short test run to make sure things work as you want them to.

If you're trying to record and edit game demos or tutorials, we can recommend a number of apps that include both a screen capture program and an editor. These programs would be a wiser move than capturing in Elgato and editing in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines