Highlighted

Audio meters don't show

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the Window drop down menu, the option to select audio meters does not show.

The drop down menu shows:

Restore workspace

Dual monitor workspace

Project Assets

Add media

Export and share

Adjustments

Applied effects

History

Info

Events

How do I bring up the audio meters?

The PC is Windows 7, the Premiere version is 2018 student version purchased in Oct 2017.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio meters don't show

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the Window drop down menu, the option to select audio meters does not show.

The drop down menu shows:

Restore workspace

Dual monitor workspace

Project Assets

Add media

Export and share

Adjustments

Applied effects

History

Info

Events

How do I bring up the audio meters?

The PC is Windows 7, the Premiere version is 2018 student version purchased in Oct 2017.

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Adobe support for this issue, but go no help at all.  After a 1/2 hour wait for a chat session, I finally got to talk to a fellow named Sahiba Kaur.  Instead of answering my question, he spent almost 2 hours explaining why my 2018 version of Premiere I paid $79.99 for in Oct 2017 did not qualify for support.  I had to send product codes, serial numbers, order numbers,... on and on and on.  I got no help.  He said I would get an emailed copy of the chat, but that never happened either.  Luckily, I copied the whole chat before he signed off.  So far, I am disappointed with Adobe's help system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2020 0
150kw LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Click the waveform mark at the top left of the timeline to display the audio meter on the right side of the timeline (figure below).

image.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0