• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio mixer in Premiere elements 10

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the Audio mixer in Premiere elements 10 has a mind of its own. Loads in some files but doesn't with others. I'm running it on Windows 8.1 Has been smooth for a long time. 1st issue that I've encountered.  Any advice please? David Hooke

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Too much has changed since 2011 to know what might answer your question.

As an alternative, have you tried the (free) program Audacity?    https://www.audacityteam.org/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if by "loads" you mean that some audio files won't import into the program withou throwing up an error message, you might be dealing with a rights issue. iTunes music, for instance, is notorious for blocking its music's use in a video editor.

So what do you mean by "doesn't load"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve, thanks for your time over this. The audio tracks don't infringe copyright. By load - I mean when you click on Audio Mixer in the Window menu the Mixer will not open. This seems to be the only way to try to open it as I can't see a keyboard short cut. David Hooke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines