• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio mixer slider and beginning of clip

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I set the slider to a certain level and start playing the clip from the beginning it first snaps back to another level. I can adjust levels while the clip is playing but can't get it to start at the level I set on the slider.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's pretty much how it works.

Just adjust the audio level while the clip isn't playing, drag down the yellow horizontal "rubber band" that runs through the clip on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve, I'm not sure why the program doesn't allow you to "preset" the level with the sliders rather than after the clip is running. Would that be one for the suggestion box?

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It wouldn't hurt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines