Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio/Video out of sync AFTER rendering

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to edit a Go Pro 7 clip using Adobe Premier Elements 2019

After importing the clip and placing it in the timeline everything seems to work fine, video and audio playback are in sync

However, as soon as I RENDER the video, both the video and audio fall out of sync, the video begins to weirdly morph where it slows down and speeds up randomly while the audio remains intact (at least I think so)

(Also I have tried handbreak and it does not help)

Can anyone help me?

Footage properties (file type mp4)

Video

Frame width       2704

Frame height      1520

Data rate             60004kbps

Frame rate          50.00 fps

Audio

Bit rate               189 kbps

Channels            2 (stereo)

Audio sample rate   48 kHz

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preview rendering or output rendering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preview rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First guess is that the project settings and footage don't match.  What are the project settings and how were they set?   When you first put footage on the Expert timeline is there an orange bar above it?  Green bar?

Second guess is that the GoPro footage is just special enough to make editing hard.  For awhile GoPro provided special software that converted GoPro footage to very editable footage.  Not sure if that's still the case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having exactly the same problem.  Only way I seem to be able to solve this is by deleting the .prel Adobe elements video file and import the .mvi video again. (Video file is from a canon M50)  Then need to edit this file again which is time-consuming.  If select the Rendering option again the same problem occurs, so I export without Rendering.   If I come back to this .prel Adobe Element video in the Elements editing software again after exporting, the file is once again out of sync.  When I import the footage the line is orange.  Turns green after rendering.  It is when the line is green that the video and sound is out of sync. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements does not support MVI video, PVH.

As for mati-mike's problem, have you considered this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSVarfrhr1M&t

How to convert troublesome video to editable video with the free download Handbrake. For more tutorials, see Muvipix.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Even with a Quicktime .MOV screen recording from my Macbook Pro.

Everything is fine and in sync while editing the project, but Audio and Video are out of sync when the final sequence is rendered.

I am using some Audio Effects ( Channel Mixer, Dynamics ), no video effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, I'm using PR Pro 14.3.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DJWalker,

"BTW, I'm using PR Pro 14.3.2"

This is the Premiere Elements forum.  Please repost your question in the Premiere Pro forum:  https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/bd-p/premiere-pro?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines