Highlighted

Audio visual creation APE 12

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I have uploaded separate audio and images, how do  I adjust the timeframe of the images as a group, not one-by-one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio visual creation APE 12

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once I have uploaded separate audio and images, how do  I adjust the timeframe of the images as a group, not one-by-one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the still images on your timeline, right-click and select Clip/Time Stretch.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work. Even if I select individual clips I can't edit the time stretch?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a tutorial I can view, dedicated to audio visuals?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. But my method does work. Just set the duration you'd like each clip to have in the Time Stretch window.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2017 0