Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Analyzer - Can't stop faces auto detect

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Just bought the latest Alements Premier software having had a 5 year old one on a old laptop and every time i go to use the pan and zoom tool, if it's a crowded picture it's making the clip 30 seconds long and adding half a dozen frames... it's driving me blooming mad!

I think i have worked out that it's called auto analyzer but having watched a tutorial to turn it off, my version does not have the AutoAnalyzer tab in preferences so i can't seem to stop it!

Any ideas?  Cheers in advance to anyone who can help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out my tutorial on dealing with this annoying feature.

Turning off Face Focus Frames in the Premiere Elements 15 Pan & Zoom Tool. - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still hoping that someone has a solution to this problem. The solution shown in the video for Premiere Elements 15 does not work in Premiere Elements 2020. The "Auto Analyzer" option no longer appears in the Edit > Preferences menu in PE 2020 and I can't find it anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your video shows an older version of Premiere Elements. The newer versions do not have the option in preferences for toggling Auto-Detect.

I am having the same problem.

Wayne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Adobe removed that setting in more recent versions of Premiere Elements.

Look for it now in the Organizer. Under the Organizer's Edit menu, open Preferences and go to the Media Analysis page. Uncheck the People View Settings.

I can't promise this will completely fix it. I've been butting my head up against Face Frames in the Pan & Zoom tool since Adobe added it. So I've stopped using the Pan & Zoom tool completely and I now do all my motion paths with keyframes to avoid messing with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines