• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto Pan and Zoom

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a slideshow template I'm trying to create and I want to apply Auto Pan and Zoom to a group of individual photos, each getting their own Pan & Zoom effect.

Is there a hotkey or a way for me to simply have every photo do the Auto P&Z process or do I absolutely have to click each indivudual photo and hit Auto Pand and Zoom?

TOPICS
FAQ , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several ways to add a pan and zoom to your photos, depending on how automatic or hands-on you want it to be and if you want these motions to be random or specific to the subject of your photos.

I've never been happy with the automatic functions. The results are kind of clunky.

I'd recommend creating one motion path across one photo using keyframing. Right-click on it, select Copy, then select the other photos, right-click and select Paste Effects and Adjustments. This will apply the same pan and zoom to every photo. If you'd like you can create a couple of different pans and zooms and then apply them randomly to your still photos to create a variety.

Are you comfortable using keyframing to create pan and zooms?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a dynamic slideshow for real estate virtual tours.

The idea is to be able to quickly drag the photos in, apply the Fade in and Fade out Effect, Size them properly, as well as apply auto pand and zoom so the pan and zoom isnt the same for each photo.

I have gotten the photos all sized and transitioning just by selecting all photos and applying faade in and fade out to all as well as scaling them all down while.

I thought it might be possible because old elements could do it as could the outdated Windows Movie Maker, but the only quick option for applying pan and zoom to all photos in a dynamic way is to use the provided themes, none of which are appropriate for what I'm trying to make.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, yes I've used key framing but that also requires me to work with each photo individually, which the goal is to not have to do that. Unless you know a smart hack I don't about this. It's just a way for us to make the videos quick and easy. With barely any thought. Much like the slideshow option, but like I said none of the themes work for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines