• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Backup files

Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working with the online help but today cannot get anyone to finish my issue.

I just did a back up to my private cloud.  I see my pictures and they look like they are all there.  There are also just a many "ghost" pictures with the same number but have "jason" after them.  I also have xmp files that look like a bulleye with a red circle around it.

The person I chated with said that I could put all them in a folder (name it elements backup and date) so I have a neater cloud and can find my stuff easily.

My question is:  When I do an incremental backup should I open up this file before I do the incremental back up?

Next question is:  When I am finished with the incremental back up how will that look.  Will it just have the just the new pictures or  ALL the pictures again (old and new).  If it just has the new pictures I would need to also open this file when I want to do the next back up right.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate your frustration Jan.  However, this is a video editing forum for users of Premiere Elements.   Your question is beyond the scope of the forum.

If you want to review your backup strategy, you might consider reading about Carbonite, Backblaze or similar products.   Your description does not sound like what you are doing is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines