Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bad photo or video after renderen.

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the quallity of my photo (jpg) and video (.mts) is very good. After rederen the quality is very bad. I am using adobe premiere 18.

thx in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Further Bill's post:

1) What model of camcorder did your original video come from and what is the video's resolution and format?

2) What is the height and width measurement, in pixels, of your photo?

3) Under the Premiere Elements Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

How are you judging the quality after rendering? Are you just looking at the Monitor panel? The Monitor panel displays a preview only and is not indicative of what your final movie will look like.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link to the Premiere Elements forum: 

Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to know more.  Premiere Elements will output video of equal quality to the source.  What are your project settings and how did you set them?  What are your output setting and how did you pick them?  Can you provide screenshots or even links to the video itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Premiere Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Further Bill's post:

1) What model of camcorder did your original video come from and what is the video's resolution and format?

2) What is the height and width measurement, in pixels, of your photo?

3) Under the Premiere Elements Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

How are you judging the quality after rendering? Are you just looking at the Monitor panel? The Monitor panel displays a preview only and is not indicative of what your final movie will look like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

ill took contact with adobe by chat and indeed looking to the monitor dont gives a correct vieuw .

thx for reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem with my jpg images, the solution I use is : I start a new project with a 4K setting (QFHD) then I set all my jpg photo files to 3840x2160, the same as 4K video size. When my project is ready to export, I export it in fullHD (1920x1080) and my photos looks much better in that format than before !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines