Highlighted

BAD SERVICE CANNOT USE SOFTWARE

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have software which I purchased and registered over 10 years agoe computer installed no longer exists and I am requiring the use of my software, I spent over an hour on the service chat to get my unlock key and got nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have software I am unable to use as I cannot remember a redundant email but the registered name is the same!

Does anyone know how I can get proper help to get my unlock key?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

BAD SERVICE CANNOT USE SOFTWARE

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have software which I purchased and registered over 10 years agoe computer installed no longer exists and I am requiring the use of my software, I spent over an hour on the service chat to get my unlock key and got nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have software I am unable to use as I cannot remember a redundant email but the registered name is the same!

Does anyone know how I can get proper help to get my unlock key?????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 28, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Elements and what operating system?

It is possible that a version that old may not run on Windows 10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0
Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with Bob. The serial number you need is readily available right on your account page. You should not have had to contact Adobe support and you shouldn't have expected them to retrieve it for you.

Also, if you're using 10 year old software (version 4?) it may or may not work in Windows 10 without using compatibility mode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 28, 2017 0