Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad video quality on Premiere elements 11 running on windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have reinstalled Adobe Premiere Elements 11 on a new windows 10 machine. I have downloaded Quicktime 7.79 ( latest version from Apple ) .

Videos shown in the organiser are small an look jerky and with a really small picture. When I open them up in the editor i get a full picture but the resolution is bad and the movement is jerky.

The video looks really nice on the default windows player.

The video is a mpeg4 video shot by a DJI Mavic Pro.

Should I look for another program or is there hope.

How often am I suppose to buy a new version of this SW. I know my version was bought 2012.

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert with Handbrake before importing:

Fixing  video with Handbrake - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the video setting choices on the Mavic Pro?  There should be one that works well with Premiere Elements.  That said, version 12 was current before Windows 10 and the Mavic existed.  Your choice, but you might consider newer software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering. I guess i need to renew the sw. I don,t have the energy to convert all files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think you need to upgrade to a new version.  Just look for the Mavic video settings and pick one that works with the Premiere Elements you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines