• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best output preset to use for uploading to VEVO?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Afternoon,

Could someone please tell me what the best most clearest/smooth/high definition output preset to use for uploading music videos to VEVO? If I have to make my own preset thats fine just need the right specs to put in myself?

Kind Regards

Bill

Bilshot Records Ltd

[personal info deleted, forum policy]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say which version of the program you're using or what resolution your original source footage is.

But, that said, in version 2018, generally speaking, you should use Export & Share/Devices/Computer/1920x1080 in the MP4 format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve

Yes sorry I'm using Adobe Premiere Elements 9.0 so do I still use use Export & Share/Devices/Computer/1920x1080 in the MP4?

Kind Regards

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ouch! Version 9 is pretty ancient, as far as technology goes. I don't believe it even included an option for creating MP4s.

Your best bet is probably to use Share/Computer/Windows Media Player with the HD 720p 30 preset. That's really about as good as it gets for creating web video in version 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines