• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black discoloration when loading videos

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been uploading surgical videos into Premiere Elements 14 from the same camera for years. Recently, when I upload them, the upload with a dark black shadow. Screen shot shows how the look in normal video player, and how they look with uploaded into Premiere Elements 14. Anyone know what is going on?

image1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Looks to me like you selected the option to add Videomerge.

Select the clip on your timeline and and click the Applied Effects button along the right side of the program. Locate Videomerge and remove it from the clip.

This type of things is easier to deal with in Expert view, of course, but the effect's application and removal is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File is .mpg

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could your "Auto Analyzer" function been engaged or applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks to me like you selected the option to add Videomerge.

Select the clip on your timeline and and click the Applied Effects button along the right side of the program. Locate Videomerge and remove it from the clip.

This type of things is easier to deal with in Expert view, of course, but the effect's application and removal is the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes! That was it! Thank you. I don't know how "videomerge" became turned on, but as soon as I turned it off, everything was back to normal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines