Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black frames between video transitions

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I continue to have a few instances on my latest project timeline, where there is about half a second or so of black, even when using a transition effect, and my video clips are snug against each other in my timeline. Anyone know the fix for this, as I feel it is a fairly common editing problem in Premiere Elements, I just haven't seen an answer that works for me yet. Screen shot attached

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen that behavior.  Could you enlarge it further and post another screen shot?  The only logical thing I can think of is that there is something small between the clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the closest zoom of the timeline premiere elements will do, and as you can see the video is very much under the scrubber, yet it's black under the page peel animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is at the beginning of the Mary Lou video clip if you un-trim it all the way? Is there any black at all on this clip, even if you've trimmed it off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, her clip is 100% video, and no black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Both clips have no black at all , even the untrimmed parts?

Does it do it with all transitions?

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines