• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blank footage at end of video -- Premier Elements 2020

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created my video, but there is 15 plus minutes of blank footage at end of my video.    Other posts on the forum tell users to click on \ key and look for "orphaned" content.   I do no see anything on the timeline besides my video.  I've deleted empty tracks.    I've attempted to highlight and drag the curser.   Still nothing.  I downloaded and installed the latest version.

What am I doing incorrectly?

Any suggestions for a cure are appreciated!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

By pressing the "/" key it fits the project to the visible timeline.  So if your video stays on the left, there is something on the right that needs deleting.   If it doesn't work, there is a way around it.  You can use the "Work Area Bars" set to the beginning and end of your intended video.  Then at output, check the small box that says Work Area Only.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By pressing the "/" key it fits the project to the visible timeline.  So if your video stays on the left, there is something on the right that needs deleting.   If it doesn't work, there is a way around it.  You can use the "Work Area Bars" set to the beginning and end of your intended video.  Then at output, check the small box that says Work Area Only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2020 Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked! Thank you!   

Still scratching my head about the "something on the right that needs deleting".

But I am not arguing with success ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines