Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blue sky brithday trubute video posibilities

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Community,

I am seeking recommendations on options for a dad who wants to create a tribute video for my daughter’s 16th birthday in July. Friends and family will be invited to send short video salutations and well wishes to be compiled along with digital photographs and art as the raw material. I am interested a “cartoonising” effect for the video clips. I have iMovie, iPhoto and Adobe Elements on my 2008 iMac running OS 10.11.6. I have some “home movie” editing experience, but not much facility with higher end programs like After Effects. I am open to production services as well. I invite your suggestions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spend an hour or so taking this 8 part series to get a rapid start at video editing.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG18DktkToI&t

Be sure those sending try to use a consistant video format.  If not be prepared to "standardize" the submissions with the (free) program called Handbrake.

Then, for the cartoons, use the New Blue Cartoonr Plus effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do. Many Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines