Highlighted

Blur multiple faces on the same clip

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So, I saw Steve Grisetti's tutorial on how to blur a face in PE. It works. However, what is the best way to blur multiple faces (non-adjacent, so I cannot use a bigger shape). I tried to use 2 track matte key effects on 2 faces, but it did not work. Or I need to use effects mask in this case? Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

In order to create multiple blurred faces, you'll need to create multiple layers of effects: One track of your video blurred, one track of motion tracked graphic and Track Matte on the blurred track linked to the graphic on the track above. You'll need those two tracks for every face you want to blur!

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Blur multiple faces on the same clip

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So, I saw Steve Grisetti's tutorial on how to blur a face in PE. It works. However, what is the best way to blur multiple faces (non-adjacent, so I cannot use a bigger shape). I tried to use 2 track matte key effects on 2 faces, but it did not work. Or I need to use effects mask in this case? Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

In order to create multiple blurred faces, you'll need to create multiple layers of effects: One track of your video blurred, one track of motion tracked graphic and Track Matte on the blurred track linked to the graphic on the track above. You'll need those two tracks for every face you want to blur!

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 1
Igilola LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2020 0