• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry footage on timeline

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add my footage to the timeline and have no video preview playing the still image is quite blurred. Now when I start playing the video it smoothes out and the quality looks good again. Rendering fixes this so the quality is always high, even when paused. 

If I add text to my footage and render the timeline again the text and footage become very blurred and the quality drops a lot. This shows in both the video preview and final exported file. 

If I go back and add new footage to a project that I worked on before, the new footage I add becomes incredibly blurred when rendered in the timeline. I made sure to check it was recorded with the exact same settings. This blurred footage also shows in the final product. 

Now I could choose not to render the timeline but that makes the video playback incredibly laggy and makes it hard to see what is happening on the screen. 

Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rendering the timeline should not playback laggy. It's designed to remedy the very blurry issue you're describing.

So something is going on that will need some troubleshooting.

Meantime, have you tried right-clicking on the Monitor panel and setting the quality to highest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your project settings and how did you make them?  Have you picked "interlaced"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines