• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

blurry imported images

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I'm new to premier elements and I have a question about importing images (specifically, an image displaying text). The raw image is very clear even when zoomed in a lot, but when I put it in the timeline and play the video, it looks very fuzzy and it's hard to make out the letters. When I pause the video in the timeline, it's very clear. I tried rendering the whole video but it's still fuzzy and now after rendering, it's fuzzy even when paused. I'm afraid the result in the final video will be fuzzy. How can I correct this or will it be clear in the final product? thank you (I've attached a picture for an example)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

I'm quoting Steve Grisetti:

"It's just a preview, so it will likely look sharper when you output it. Meantime right click on the Monitor and select the option to set the quality of your preview to maximum. That will give you a cleaner looking preview."

from here:

https://muvipix.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=17319

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm quoting Steve Grisetti:

"It's just a preview, so it will likely look sharper when you output it. Meantime right click on the Monitor and select the option to set the quality of your preview to maximum. That will give you a cleaner looking preview."

from here:

https://muvipix.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=17319

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines