• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BLURRY MENUS

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched around the community, but I never saw anything addressing this particular issue, but I use pretty much the exact same menu everytime I make a dvd and SOMETIMES, not every time, the menu and the picture associated with it come out fuzzy or blurry. Why is this doing this and what can I do to remedy it?  PE 12 is what I'm using.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fuzzy and blurry during editing in the preview?  Or fuzzy and blurry on the final DVD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks perfectly fine in the program... it's the final product... the dvd that is blurry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remember that DVDs are standard resolution -- 720x480 pixels in size. Your HDTV will compensate for that a bit, but on your computer you may well be looking at this image much larger than its 720x480 resolution. Full screen on a 1920x1080 monitor is more than four times that resolution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks that way on an ISO file as well. Just playing it out on my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not just the picture... but the words as well. The entire menu is blurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the different in the program and after the burn... ?? ?

CKENN19_0-1607732332110.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears you're watching it in full screen on Windows Media Player. As I've said, DVD video is only 720x480. What resolution is your monitor?

Download VLC Media Player (vastly superior) and set it to play your video at 100% size. It won't fill your screen, but it won't over-rez your movie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. It's VLC media player. It also looks that way on the actual dvd when I play it on my t.v. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines