Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry Video

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey All,

I am fairly new to the video editing world and am trying to understand a blurry video issue.

I am working on a project that has 17 tracks and if I look at the individual video it seems clear, but when activating all the videos and trying to play them together, they are blurry.  I don't know if it's a setting issue or a memory issue.

I am using Premiere Elements 2020 on an iMac (21.5 inch - 2017) with 8GB ram and 

2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 processor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_3745.JPGIMG_3746.JPGHere is an example of the video quality during and after rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you are seeing is just a preview. It is not how your final video will look. Preview quality is often reduced so that your timeline will play smoothly. No doubt, with 17 video sources, this is the case.

Output a segment of your video as a 1920x1080 MP4. Your video should look very clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines