Highlighted

Bottom menu bar missing on elements

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time after using an external monitor with my mac pro and then going  back to using the laptop I cannot find the bottom menu bar on the Elements program.

Plus when i use a action I can't see the action in "action" and cannot tweak it. A couple of time I fix it but have no idea how.  Please help (if you can figure out what i said!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bottom menu bar missing on elements

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time after using an external monitor with my mac pro and then going  back to using the laptop I cannot find the bottom menu bar on the Elements program.

Plus when i use a action I can't see the action in "action" and cannot tweak it. A couple of time I fix it but have no idea how.  Please help (if you can figure out what i said!)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 25, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Elements" is not a program but a line of programs -- Premiere Elements, Photoshop Elements and the Elements Organizer.

Although you have posted to the Premiere Elements forum, I suspect you're asking about Photoshop Elements, since you references Actions, which are feature of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

Which program are you asking about? Also, which OS are you using with which version of the program?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2017 0