• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burner not detected

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using WonderShare DVD Creator to try and burn a Blu-Disk but I get target cannot be found.  I am using Blu-Ray Combo SBC 06D2X U burner so I went to ASUS web page to download the drivers.  Then i got Target Not Found.  I contacted the help people.  Basically I was told it is plug and play but they could not tell me why the drives could not find it either.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

WonderShare DVD Creator is not an Adobe product. You should probably look for support on the WonderShare site.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WonderShare DVD Creator is not an Adobe product. You should probably look for support on the WonderShare site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tired there but have not gotten an answer. I have been on 2 Adobe chats about Premiere Pro.  One never answered and another said Premiere Pro is a cloud version and does not burn DVDs.    I was just trying to find out if Premiere Pro would burn blu-ray and AHCHD disks.  I was told by one of the people their software does not burn any DVDs at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way the burner works if I try just burning DVD for I do not have any blu-ray disks here yet.  I was trying to make a AHCHD disk like they show on the video about Adobe Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines