Highlighted

Burning a DVD

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I burn my DVD with menus to a disk?  After PE 14 this has become a huge problem, COnverting to to an ISO I lose the scenes 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Burning a DVD

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I burn my DVD with menus to a disk?  After PE 14 this has become a huge problem, COnverting to to an ISO I lose the scenes 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to do it withing Premiere Elements, you need to keep your older version.  The newest 2020 version will burn DVDs but only on Windows computers.  Outside of Premiere Elements there are alternates like DVD Arcehtect and Imgburn.  From memory, I think version 15 was the last that fully supported disc burning of both Blu-Rays and DVDs.    

I don't work for Adobe.  But, in their defense, optical discs are receding from the digital world.  We've gone from huge chains of movie rental stores to some rental kiosks, streaming, Netflix, Amazon, Disney+ and more.  Further DVDs are an old, low grade visual standard.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2019 0