Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burning an iso file/DVD

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 13. Windows 7.

I have previously been able to create a DVD with menus but now I seem unable to either create a DVD or an iso file.

If I try to burn a DVD it says there is a problem but has created an iso image but it isn't in the folder specified.

I have tried to create an iso image separately and although it says that it was successful it isn't in the folder it was saved to.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Don

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Go the the program's preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and, on the General page, uncheck the Hardware Acceleration option (which really doesn't use most graphics hardware anyway) and then try outputting your ISO.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go the the program's preferences (under the Edit menu on a PC) and, on the General page, uncheck the Hardware Acceleration option (which really doesn't use most graphics hardware anyway) and then try outputting your ISO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never heard of that happening, Don, so I can't help you there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks anyway. I haven't had the problem before but I just think it's strange that the preview works fine but the finished DVD does not.

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines