Highlighted

Burning Blu-Ray disk

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After finding out the Adobe Premiere elements 19 does not creat blu-ray or AHCHD disks, I enstalled my older Adobe Premiere elements 10 on my Windows 10 PC and it worked fine to burn a AHCHD disk on a DVD. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Burning Blu-Ray disk

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After finding out the Adobe Premiere elements 19 does not creat blu-ray or AHCHD disks, I enstalled my older Adobe Premiere elements 10 on my Windows 10 PC and it worked fine to burn a AHCHD disk on a DVD. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Premiere Elements 2019 for Windows does not burn AVCHD and Blu-ray discs.
See the diagram below for details.

image.png

Premiere Elements 10 can burn DVD, AVCHD, and Blu-ray discs, but when used with Windows 10, some functions may not work properly because the operation is not guaranteed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, I was just letting people know that Version 10 works on Windows 10. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 0