• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

buying adobe elements 2018

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i am very much new to video editing i want to do editing mainly for youtube gaming videos etc so i want to ask is it easy to understand or a little complex i am also looking for powerdirector 17 ultra which one will you suggest and if i buy adobe where do i get tutorials for it if i want to learn it from the beginning

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

I don't know anything about Adobe GC other than what I found with a Google search:

What is AdobeGCClient.exe?

It apparently checks the integrity of your program's installation, so I don't think you want to remove.

That said, if you've moved on to Premiere Pro, you should direct any further questions to that forum. We can't help you there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which program is easiest to understand kind of depends on which fits most naturally into your knowledge base and workflow. Fortunately most programs, include Premiere Elements, offer free trials that you can download and test drive.

I have a complete course on the program available on LinkedIn Learning. I also publish a number of tutorials on YouTube and many more on my videomaker support site Muvipix.com. There is also "The Muvipix.com Guide to Adobe Premiere Elements" book on Amazon.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for replying sir is there any advantage of this over powerdirector or vice versa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on what you're editing and how you work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir i mainly use for editing gaming videos on youtube 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither program edits gaming video well, since the software that records the screen usually produces video that doesn't edit well.

On the other hand, CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate comes with built-in screen recording software. The video produced by this screen recorder edits perfectly in PowerDirector.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so i installed trial but at last it gave error that some items could not be installed please contact customer support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Light works is a great Open-source Video editing program and more stable then Adobe Elements 2018 but the free version only Produces Video in 720P which is still plenty good for Gaming videos. There are also tutorials on line but there is More of a learning curve. If you do speed runs Don't get the Newest Beta because the timer does not show up on the video. I only have Adobe Elements 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Has version 2019 improved upon the handling of screen recording software?

I see VFR is now supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working with that video format was not addressed in this version that I know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok so i have downloaded premier pro now if i want to uninstall it and all other stuff that installed with it how do i do that like there is a task named adobe gc invoke utility in my startup how do i delete all stuff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know anything about Adobe GC other than what I found with a Google search:

What is AdobeGCClient.exe?

It apparently checks the integrity of your program's installation, so I don't think you want to remove.

That said, if you've moved on to Premiere Pro, you should direct any further questions to that forum. We can't help you there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You installed the trial of which program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines