• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buying Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!  My efforts to purchase this software are being cancelled.  Email sent to me:

We appreciate your recent order; however, we regret that we are unable to process the transaction at this time.

*** is this???

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be your internet connection, an Adobe server going down, your credit card's server going down or maybe even someone is staying home for the pandemic this week.  

What have you tried? Where are you trying to buy?  How many times have you tried?  Do you have to have it right now?  Have you downloaded the trial?  Are you haveing a bad day?  Who sent you the email?  Have you tried https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have tried to buy online twice and the purchase has been rejected twice.  I am an American living in Germany.  I do not have any problems buying software from any other vendor, but I suspect Adobe has implemented something idiotic into their purchasing process.  I will call them tomorrow to find out WFT is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the German version on a free trial.  It is the same.  At install, you pick your language.  If it works buy a serial number.   If you are trying to buy from a USA site and you're in Germany, it might have a lot more to do with EULA, regulations, taxes and international relations than any stupidity at Adobe.   

Please consider installing a trial before you spend real money.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines