• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAHeadless Error

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since downloading Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 trial I am now getting a "CAHeadless error message even when I am not in any Adobe software

Adobe CAHeadless errort 2018-10-08 14.27.44.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not seen that one before. 

I google searched for "ca headless encountered an error".  There are enough hits that there may be some clues depending on your system.  So, for now, try the same and see if any is obvious.  

If not, can will you post more about your particular computer and how you are using the trial?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rthomaslyons,

I have sent you message on forum regarding this issue. Please revert once you get time.

Thanks,

Sagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting this same message when I invoke the option to Reconnect missing files.

I have Adobe PSE 2019 on Win10 Pro.

The address below refers to drive E: but my PC has no partition assigned to letter E:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines