• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I reinstall Premiere Elements 14 while using Photoshop Elements 2018?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop & Premiere Elements 14 (the 2015 version). Since I use Photoshop a lot, but only use Premiere very little, when I bought Elements 2018, I only bought Photoshop. When I installed that, it removed my Premiere Elements completely.

2 years later, I'd like to make another video. I'm sure I will have issues with the Organizer, but if I try to reinstall Premiere Elements 14, will it remove my 2018 software, or remove all the tags/names/pictures I have saved in Organizer? I'm having a hard time finding any information online to help me.

TOPICS
Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing one version of the software does not remove or alter any other version of the software, and installing Photoshop (Elements?) certainly won't uninstall Premiere (Elements?).

The programs are all indepedently installed and you can have several versions of these programs installed at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. After reading your message, I checked my computer & I did still have it there. So I guess I'm still not used to using my mac, after 6 years, but it's all good. Sorry I panicked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines