Highlighted

Can't add animation to text

New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I put some text in my video. I'm wondering how different animations will work. For example AngularFadeOut or FadeInByLine. It's under the adjustment section.

But... this don't work in my Premiere. I simply can't hit the 'Apply' button.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

Have you ensure that your text or text block is selected in Title Adjustments and have you removed the current animation, if it is applied?

1.      Ensure that your text or the block of text is selected in the Title Adjustments workspace.

2.     If an animation is already applied, click the Remove button the remove the current animation.

3.     Select an animation and click the Apply button.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't add animation to text

New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I put some text in my video. I'm wondering how different animations will work. For example AngularFadeOut or FadeInByLine. It's under the adjustment section.

But... this don't work in my Premiere. I simply can't hit the 'Apply' button.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

Have you ensure that your text or text block is selected in Title Adjustments and have you removed the current animation, if it is applied?

1.      Ensure that your text or the block of text is selected in the Title Adjustments workspace.

2.     If an animation is already applied, click the Remove button the remove the current animation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere Elements. But can't find where to post Element questions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements

Here is a link to the Premiere Elements Forum. Hope that helps! Cheers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this link:

Premiere Elements

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, sorry for my late response.

Bye!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2019 0
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Premiere Elements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 1