Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't add text to speech bubble in Premiere Elements version 15

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you on?

What steps are you taking to add the text bubble and where is it failing?

Does the text bubble show up in clip art folder?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10.
I choose the bubble from the choices on the right. I can put it in the movie, on a picture but it will not let me highlight ‘add text’.
I have tried double clicking, nothing works.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you're in Expert View, when you double-click the graphic clip on your timeline, a pop-up will appear in which you can change the text. Is that not happening for you?

The graphics are essentially titles. When you add a Title, are you able to edit the text?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I am having the same issue described above.  When I double click on the Speech Bubble i am not getting the option to modify text i am running Catalina 10.15.5

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I drag a speech bubble onto video clip from graphic panel but cant change the the text in it I dont want it on time line as that does not super impose it on clip I want it on, just creates a seperate clip 

any ideas

Raymundo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved this is how

When you add a speech bubble by dragging it onto clip from graphics panel it places it in video two on time line go to this time line double click it you can then change text and hey presto ,Roberts your mothers brother (bobs your uncle)

Raymundo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2020 0