Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't adjust motion titles background

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I'm trying to set the motion title's background to a different opacity, I only see "select Background from monitor to enable Background editing."

It's the same when trying to change the Graphics. What does this mean and how can I fix this? Thanks for your help!

set background motion titles.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

You currently have the block of text the says "Main Title" selected in the Monitor panel to the left of the Title Adjustments.

Click on the background image of the boy and girl walking up the stairs in order to make adjustments to the background, to replace it or to make it transparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You currently have the block of text the says "Main Title" selected in the Monitor panel to the left of the Title Adjustments.

Click on the background image of the boy and girl walking up the stairs in order to make adjustments to the background, to replace it or to make it transparent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi do you know how to use freeze frame to add to the background i tried and all i get is a black screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Select the Freeze Frame background option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did all all i get is a black screen background i refresh same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cannot add motion title freeze frame check out here i post a new diccusion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines