• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Export Completed Video

Participant ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After spending 2 hours editing a video I can't export it.  I get this error.  Anybody know a fix?

Clipboard01.jpg

. Windows 10 -- Premiere Elements 2018 -- Photoshop CC
TOPICS
Crash , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st question... are you doing shake reduction?

If yes, does the process complete?

If no... what I would do

Exit the program, saving my project if appropriate

Start the program/project again and try to export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did shake correction.  It finished,

I had done that. Got same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shake reduction workflow can cause frustration.  I've had the same error message.   It may be caused by a lack of memery, lack of disk space or CPU overload.  The foolproof work around is to pre-process clips that need it.  The put those clips into your master project.   In your case, your most time effective remedy may be replacing the clips causing the trouble.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 32 GB of ram and acres of disk space, so it can't be those.  I don't know how much of the CPU was being used.  I was only using the application.  But, though inactive there were 3 more applications open, the background utilities and Microsoft uses CPU.

I did it over in a quick way.  This time I got a different error message.  I don't use this program much, so I haven't the vaguest idea what the message means or how to do what it says.

A CaptionA Caption

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim,

That error message suggests another issue with the stabilzer effect.   Again, my experience has been to pre-process clips that need stabilizing.  If I understand it right, the stabilzer has to first stabilze the preview so that you can do your editing.  Then at output it has to do it all over again and can generate errors.   

I'm sorry I can't give you a better answer.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This time I only had one clip.  I think I'm going to have to give up on the stabalizer.  The problem is I'm an old man and have tremor so my videos bounce around something awful.  It did a wonderful job the first time. I just couldn't export it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This message means the clip is too shaky to be properly stabilized.

You will have to adjust the parameters of the stabilize effect.

If it still gives the error message then its alas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim,

I'm starting to be old at 75.  Rock solid video has been hard!  A couple weeks ago I bought the the really weird DJI Osmo Pocket 2.  So far I'm impressed beyond expectations.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines