• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import videos

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VLC says these files are  Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (H264) which according to the list are supported for import.

This is about the third time i've tried to use Premiere Wlements in three years each time being unable to import videos from common cameras.  Each year i'd say 'they should have their act together now for things to work'  and yet am dissapointed. For paid commercial software this is pretty misserable.

There are a number of free or cheaper tools that can pretty much open any file format and ratio and let you throw them together and make a video yet Adobe can't seem to come up with a solution.

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My experience is the opposite of yours.  Which version are you using?  What common camera are you using?  And, can you send me a clip via Dropbox or similar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines