• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign in after Windows 10 update

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere Elements 7.0 (I know. Don't judge!) and since the last big Windows 10 update (Creators?) it asks me for my Adobe ID. Which it never did before. When I put in my ID it connects to photoshop.com for a bit, then says that "photoshop.com is currently unavailable. Try back later or check your network connection. Error 400."

I also tried to create a new ID, but the box that shows the code to type in is blank. ???? Click the link "Can't see the code?" and nothing happens! Very frustrating.

Haven't had time to explore too much yet, but PSE (same bundle) doesn't seem to be opening either. I NEED THESE ASAP to finish a project for this weekend!! I know I can get the v.15 bundle for $100, but I really don't have the extra money right now.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Photoshop.com was closed down many years ago. So that could be a contributing factor.

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Elements 7 since the OS upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop.com was closed down many years ago. So that could be a contributing factor.

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled Premiere Elements 7 since the OS upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was going to be my next step. I'll report back the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstalling and reinstalling was the answer. Asked me to update to 7.03 which I have not yet done, but seems to be working. Thanks so much for taking the time to respond Steve Grisetti​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines