• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Transfer Video to YouTube

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing problems with this product for a while.  Example: YouTube is unable to process the video.  The full video is not transferred.  The full video is transferred but there's missing audio, etc.  

At this point in time, my main problem is getting a message after rending but before transfer that says it can't connect to my social accounts (or some similar wording) and I can try later.  This never works.  

I am planning to try to save the video to an external hard drive and them upload to YT through YT itself unless anyone has an idea of why this is happening.  Would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks in adance.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that YouTube keeps changing their interface.

I am planning to try to save the video to an external hard drive and them upload to YT through YT itself

That is exactly what I do - export e.g. to a MP4 file and then upload.
Has the advantage that you can verify that the resulting video is OK before uploading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines