• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Export Video in Premiere 2018

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Premiere Elements 2018 on Windows 10 desktop.  When attempting to export my video of 95 clips, photos, audio and text, I am getting message "Shake reduction is in progress or has encountered an error."   I split the video into three saved sections and I have determined that the middle section has a clip causing the problem because the other two sections could be exported. Would appreciate assistance in determining which clip may be causing the problem!

I also tried a reboot and the following instructions from Premiere Pro Forum (pasted below)
"Follow the steps below to resolve this issue:

• Close the Export & Share dialog box and open it again.
  • If you still face the issue, close the Export & Share dialog box, delete the Shake Reduction effect from the clip, and open the Export & Share dialog again."

But this did not work either!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Delete clip from project.

Reimport, apply effect and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete clip from project.

Reimport, apply effect and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your assistance.  This is how I found the image/video clip (out of 95) that was causing the stabilization problem. I divided the video into about six parts and saved EACH part.  Then I attempted to "Export and Share" each one of the six parts.  There was only one part that would NOT allow me to "export and share," so I knew the clip was in that PART of the video - now I had to only delete and re-import about 17 clips from the project.  And the problem was finally fixed.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have exactly the same issue with Premiere 2018 under Windows Seven.

There is a bug in the software. I have done many tests with the shake reduction function.

The last one was done yesterday. In my video, I have about 150 clips and about 100 with shake reduction. Before sleeping, I have tested the export function before closing the PC. All was OK.

This morning, I wanted to finalize my video and for the first step, I have tried to export as soon as I have started Premiere 2018. I obtain the error message about shake reduction. I have done no modification between the tests of yesterday evening and this morning...

Yesterday for the same issue, I had already clear all the shake reduction on all clips before being able to add again the noise reduction and finally, the issue become again... I can't add again this feature all the time on all my clips, it's very too long (element by element).

Yesterday I have done many tests to find which clip has a problem. Finally, it's never the same and it isn't a solution to do again the work to obtain the result!

Adobe could you solve this issue please? :-).

BR

Michel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem It also keeps crashing and crashing. Hopefully adobe will improve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found why this is happening? we can't delete and start again from scratch. I'm using Premiere Pro CC Version 12.1.1 (build 10). Can anyone help, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HaidiNR  wrote

I'm using Premiere Pro CC Version 12.1.1 (build 10). Can anyone help, please?

This is the forum for Premiere Elements.  Perhaps you can ask the question in the Premiere Pro forum.

Good luck!

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also running Premier Elements on Win 10 and find it to be MADDENING when trying to shake reduce multiple clips. The idea of having to undo this effect or even remove and reload clips is a burdensome workaround.  The additional problem that I have found is that the end of a clip (1-4 frames)  can become detached during the shake reduce process or an undo. Spose you run the' quick' SR and then try to do 'advanced'. If setting multiple parameters you will have to hit 'cancel', since it re-launches as soon as you change the first parameter!  I suspect that it is during the cancel that this software messes up the clip length. Once the main clip length is different from the length for the original quick SR, it seems that the entire project becomes impossible to export. Even temporarily deleting all of the SR processed clips will not permit export until you locate any snippets that are floating around your project! I just recovered a project by locating two almost invisible snippets (moved the previously SR'd clips above VIDEO 1 to find the snippets) and either re-attached or deleted the snippets. I hope that this helps someone.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure that Shake Reduction is not Premiere Elements most reliable feature.   Premiere Pro has one that is legendary!   Another alternate is various versions of Mercalli from ProDad, a German Company.

The most reliable work around in Premiere Elements is to put a single shaky clip into a project, stabilize it and export it as a clip to be used in the master project.  Do that for each shaky clip.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am having what at first appeared to be a very similar- trying to export and saying there's an issue with shake reduction. After some messing around with it, though, it appears that the issue lays with the "play tracker" (I'm not sure what to call the line the show where you are in the video as you watch it). All my clips have green bars above, and I have even tried moving the "play tracker" outside of the recording zone and it still registers as a problem. Has anyone else found this to be an issue? If so, do you know of any solution?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines