• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import video files via Adobe Elements Organizer

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of months ago, all of the sudden I could not import video files created on my iPhone 11 using Adobe Elements Organizer.  I am getting the error message:  "the file is damaged or is in a format that cannot be included in elements organizer."  I was able to use a 3rd party tool to export the video files from my iPhone to my workstation which worked (they are .MOV files).  And I can play those video files using Windows media player with no issue.  When I try to import the .MOV from my local folder I get the same Adobe error as one mentioned above.  I downloaded the HEVC video extention (as part of the error message directed me to the Adobe site with those instructions.)  I verified the HEVC extention has been installed and I am still getting the error.  Help!

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing this issue? We'd like to offer help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines