• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot remove green background of added clip to the existing video when the final video is exported.

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my video timeline I posted an animation of a "Subscribe" clip that I found online. This animation by itself is on a green background but when I place this animation over my video, it blends with the existing video background and it's fine (green background disappears). However, when I go to Export and Save this video at 4K, the final video shows the little animation on the green background over my existing video. Is there a way to have this green background for my animation not show when I save the video? See attached screenshot. Please help. Thank you.

TOPICS
Export , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

attachment.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted the screenshot below like you requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the export settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the export settings:

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 4.21.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 3.54.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what happens with the final saved video.Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 10.08.34 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of the "Subscribe" clip in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines